Meet the rising demands for proper hand hygiene & infection control
Next Generation Public Disinfectant Dispenser
NoSoapCompany focuses on the development and commercialisation of a new generation of user-friendly disinfectant dispensers for use in (semi) public environments. Our dispenser is easy to use, refill and service.
Hands are the most common route for the spread of pathogens such as influenza viruses. The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends hand hygiene as the single most effective measure to prevent infections.
With our Public Disinfectant Unit (PDU) you can meet the rising demands for proper hand hygiene in public areas.
Our dispenser has a friendly recognizable face which results in a hygiene service people actually want to use.
Custom made in any corporate identity, users will always recognize the dispenser and can be confident the disinfectant is of the highest quality.
The PDU dispenser has no-touch functionality and does not require users to put their hands into a small confined space. The integrated drip tray will mask any spilled disinfectant which contributes to a lasting clean impression.
Two years of solid engineering and thoroughly field tested core technology makes the PDU a long lasting investment.
- Capacity: 1 liter disinfectant packs - Eurobottle
- Suitable for almost all kinds of disinfectant. We recommend to use the Diversey disinfectant
- Electric Diaphragm pump
- Electronic hand sensor
- SigFox data connection provision (868 Mhz ultra narrowband)
- Exterior and housing: powder coated sheet metal
- Exterior plastic parts: impact resistant ABS and polycarbonate
- 100 /240V power supply or rechargeable battery (stand-alone version only)
- Rechargeable battery: maintenance-free sealed (non-spillable) Lead Acid battery compliant with IATA/ICAO special provision A67 and 49CFR173.159a(d)
- Weight approx. 14,0 Kg (without battery)
- Dimensions (assembled, stand alone version, excluding external antenna)
- Medical waiting areas
- Pharmacies and Drugstores
- Professional kitchens
- Hygiene-sensitive (food) manfacturers
- Restaurants and food courts
- Event and conference facilities
- Mobile or temporary large-event facilities
- Office and institutional buildings
- Sports clubs and top sports facilities
- Airports and train stations
- Shopping malls
- Schools and universities
- Gas stations
- Custom graphics available on orders in multiples of 10 PDU's
- Version available for external 12 volt power supply, on demand
- Version without IoT connection available on demand (attention: later activation of IoT is possible but will incur an activation fee)
- Version for wall mounting, without stand: on demand
- Initial data subscription included
- Yearly extension of data subscription for a small fee
- Basic monitoring included, bespoke data connections for a fee